Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Christmas Evening.  Everyone has flown the coop except me, Gracie and Mike.  I think everyone had a nice day.

Mike made me a sewing table - dedicated to my sewing machine - so I will not have to move it off the dining room table mid-project so my family can eat.

The tutorial came from http://frommartawithlove.com/diy-ikea-sewing-table-tutorial/.  I LOVE IT!  

I gave Mike a quilt I've been working on for a year. It is still not quite done.  I still need to finish quilting the border blocks and bind it.
  
This is my first blog post.  I will follow up with more once I work the kinks out.  Please be patient and enjoy watching my learning curve!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I can't wait to read your posts! And YAY for a handy AND thoughtful hubby. Love your sewing table! Love your quilt! Love YOU! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete